MRP are the South African equivalent to Primark... except with even cheaper prices!! Yes that's right, even cheaper, and they ship to the UK for just £4!! Which is cheaper postage costs than some UK high street stores. It seems too good to be true, but it's not.
With a wide variety of attractive, on trend pieces we're confident in saying you will love this website! We've already spent hours ourselves browsing through all the different categories, and to prove just how affordable this shop is we've created some of our favourite outfits.
This stunning turquoise blue sheer shirt with embellished collar is just £5.50 whilst this black pleather pleated skirt is only £6.50!
Still looking for the perfect pair of block heels? The weather might be getting cooler but these lovely heels would still make the perfect pair of shoes for a night out! At just £9 we don't think you'd be able to find any cheaper.
And finally the perfect outfit to transition from Summer into Autumn. Chelsea boots are going to be big again this season and this lovely dark blue pair are only £5.50!! Team with boyfriend jeans, a slouchy top and a pair of sunglasses for a cool day time look. Total just £22 :)
Now for the best bit of all...
As we've said MRP are joining our blogger network! They will soon be gifting samples, but to begin with they are running an onsite competition to win a years supply of clothing. MRP want all of you guys to enter and to encourage all of your readers to as well.
The incentive... we will be paying you 30p per person you send through to the competition!
So this is a slightly different campaign to our others.
- If you'd like to get involved you need to apply to work with MRP under the campaigns tab on the left hand side of your account. You can log in to your account here.
- You will be automatically approved on to the campaign.
- You will then be able to access your personal tracking link for the competition by clicking on 'Promotion' and then 'Banners & Links'. Search for MRP using the drop down box at the top.
- You can then make a blog post about the competition in any way you wish or you could tweet about the competition, or put it in a Facebook status... we don't mind where you send the traffic to the competition from.
- However you must remember to always use your personalised tracking link.
- If you want to Tweet or Facebook about it using the link we suggest using a shortened bit.ly link.
- Please note: You will only be paid 30p per click for clicks tracked through your personalised link.
- To see how many clicks you've created you can click on 'Reports' 'Quick Stats' and then select MRP from the drop down box. You will be paid per 'Unique' click you send through. This means each different person.
- Fraudulent clicks (multiple clicks from the same person/IP address) will be monitored and declined.
- For us to be able to pay you we need to you to fill in your PayPal or bank details on your account. To do this you need to click on 'My Profile' and then 'Payment Details'. You can select how you'd like to be paid, input your details and select the minimum amount you need to make before being paid. Payments will be made monthly, with the first payment being on Friday 25th October.
Of course you are not obliged to apply to work with us on this campaign. If you do not wish to get paid from traffic or do not wish to enter your bank account or PayPal details that's absolutely fine. We will still continue to gift samples, and run other competitions and promotions through the network.