Wednesday 28 August 2013

Wednesday Wishlist: Cover-ups

As it's well past the longest day and the weather is getting cooler (along with the occasional spell of rain, boo!) it's time to start looking for something a little warmer to add to your wardrobes. I don't know about you, but I have a bit of an obsession with jackets and coats. I have way too many for my own good and yet never have one that goes! Below is a handful of some of my favorites, from classic styles to bold prints, there's something for everyone.

Top left / Top right / Middle / Bottom Left / Bottom Right
What kind of style are looking for this autumn? Will you go classic like the Glamorous blue coat, or something a little different such as the Motel bomber jacket? I know I'm particularly loving the black parka jacket from AX Paris as it's such an easy item to style and is both practical and on trend! Let me know what you're lusting over!

by Alex from Bambella Blog

1 comment:

  1. I have a massive obsession with coats to! Waaay to many, these are gorgeous, love the blue xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete