Wednesday 24 July 2013

Wednesday Wishlist

Hello there all you lovely people! I'm Samantha from Blue-bells. I am here doing a guest blogger post. Being apart of etail PR has allowed me to spread my fashion wings and has introduced me to some FABULOUS new clothing brands. Today i have bought to you, all the way from sunny Hampshire, my favourite summer styles from a few of these brands. First up is Motel Rocks:



motel rocks

motel rocks by samoxborrow featuring black flats

This outfit is perfect for all the summer festivals.  Matching these shades of pink with the black is so summery and chick, i love it! JuJu jellies and dungarees are my two favourite trends this summer. 90s fashion has made one of the biggest come backs we have seen for a while! 





AX paris

AX paris by samoxborrow featuring flat shoes

Here i have put together the perfect girly outfit which can be dressed up with some heels for a perfect date outfit or dressed down with some flats or flatforms for the perfect summery day outfit. What shoes would you pair with this beautiful dress?


Karma clothing



To finish off i have styled thee biggest summer trend which is of course: Crop tops. Whether it's a croped tee or a bralett we are all a victim of hopelessly falling in love with the crop. I like to pair it with high waisted shorts. First of all we have a brilliant  monochrome outfit which is dying to be worn at a festival. Then the sexy look of red and black for those killer nights out and last but not least, when you want dress it down for a day at the beach red and white with the cute cut out makes it a beach savy outfit! Which one is your favourite?

What has been your favourite summer trend?

Love,
Samantha 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the 3 different outifts from Karma clothing! Crops and shorts is always a fantastic summer outfit for me! :)
    x

    http://hellosunshineblogx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the first outfit from Motel Rocks, it's so original.
    But I can't deny that what catch my eye right away was the three last outfits from Karma Clothing also. I can identify with being a "victim of hopelessly falling in love with a crop" and high waisted shorts? I'm crazy about them.

    Joana from Who the Fuck is Chanel

    ReplyDelete